Wednesday, November 15, 2017

How I Make Water Taste Better So I Can Get All the Hydration I Need

I was one of those people that would rather drink iced tea or soda than water. Whether ti be at work or at home, whenever I was feeling thirsty I would usually take a large cup of iced tea and when I didn't have tea I would drink soda or some other flavored fizzy drink. So, I basally avoided water as much as possible like it was my worst enemy. On an average day I would drink only one or two small glasses of water. Don't get me wrong I'm aware of the fact that staying hydrated is very important for overall wellbeing, but I thought that two glasses of H2O and all the other floured drinks that I was sipping on throughout the day were more than enough to keep me hydrated. However, as I learned later water not only keeps the body hydrated, but also helps all organs in the body to function properly.




I've always had problems with acne and breakouts and although I use a whole arsenal of creams and lotions to keep my skin clean and acne-free, I've never managed to get rid of them for good. My dermatologist says that all women experience hormonal changes, especially during their period and this is one of the main reasons for breakouts. But, he could never understand why I still have a lot of acne, dispute using all those lotions he recommended until I told him, while casually conversing that I hate drinking water, and I keep myself hydrated with flavored drinks like tea and soda. After hearing this he said that the sugar that flavored drinks contain in abundance could be the thing that is triggering the appearance of acne and that drinking more water actually contributors a lot to a cleaner and younger looking skin.




So, it turns out water was my best firmed and the sweet tea that I used to love so much my biggest nemesis. Now water is my number one drink and I have even found a great way to improve its taste by using healthy water enhancers like flavored Stevia drops and cinnamon sticks. Ever since I discovered the amazing Stevia water drops I can't get enough of them. They are healthy water enhancers made from Stevia leaf that is naturally very sweet, but has non of the harmful effects of refined sugar. That's why it's used in many other products not just water drops. For instance, it's the main ingredient in sugar-free chewing gum and dietary drinks. The best thing about Stevia water drops is that they contain no calories and due to the sweet taste of the Stevia leaf only a few drops are enough to enhance the flavor of water. They come in range of wonderful flavors like mango, raspberry, lemon, lime, apple, strawberry, etc. My personal favorite are the raspberry lemonade which make my water taste almost exactly like my much loved raspberry flavored iced tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment