Wednesday, September 21, 2016

With Split Keyboard to Complete Comfort

It took me 10 years to understand that investing in an ergonomic office equipment really pays off. After years of handling with my back pain problems, carpal tunnel syndrome problem, and not to mention the neck and shoulder stiffness, I have decided to dig around and find out more about ergonomic equipment. My office chair, desk, and laptop stand were the first things I got rid of by investing in ergonomic ones (little by little). Ever since, I stopped going on professional massages twice a week in order to relieve my back and neck pains. Last month I have decided to invest in an ergonomic mouse and keyboard; to improve my comfort even more.
The thing that made me buy ergonomic keyboard (I chose to invest in the split one among the others), was the problem I had with my hands, and not being able to feel anything with them because of the carpel tunnel syndrome. This is a painful type of disease that any form of relief or even prevention is more than welcome – the split ergonomic keyboard definitely is a blessing. Here are some other reasons why I have decided to buy ergonomic keyboard or to be more precise - split ergonomic keyboard.
buy ergonomic keyboard

Comfort

Just like the name implies, an ergonomic split keyboard comes in two separate parts, providing you with more space and freedom to move your hands and rest both your wrist and hands in the middle of the keyboard. The closer your fingers are to the keys on the keyboard the lower the effort and movement of the entire hand when typing. This will surely complete the needed comfort you'd long for.

Wrist Support

The ergonomic split keyboards will give you greater wrist support while lowering the possibility of “obtaining” the annoying tingling feeling in your hands aka carpal tunnel syndrome. Since they are available in two or even three parts, this will give you enough wrist support, meaning that you won't need to arch your hand or type at a specific angle.

User-friendly

Just like we said, these types of keyboards are specially designed for those of us who have problems with their hands. They are specially designed to suit the user's fingers, wrists, and hands and help them work with ease.

Promotes Good Posture

Last but not least, an ergonomic split keyboard can adjust the keyboard according to your sitting position, as they are adjustable; meaning that you will have no hassle positioning the keyboard to suit your comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment